The contents of Monogamy A Hot Affair With Your Partner Sex Game
- Board 488mm x 488mm
- His cards x 100 – featuring 300 questions at 3 levels
- Her cards x 100 – featuring 300 questions at 3 levels
- Fantasy cards x 50
- Dice, 2 player’s pieces, and 12 level pieces.
- Set of easy reference Rules.
Note: Some inappropriate cards will need to be discarded. Go through all of the cards before playing and throw away any that are not right for your marriage bed.
What are some of the examples of Monogamy A Hot Affair With Your Partner Cards?
- What did you do that really impressed you, either in or out of the bedroom?
- Remember a moment when you were proud of your partner. Tell her how it made you feel.
- What is it about your partner’s personality that first attracted you to him?
- Explain in detail exactly how you like oral sex to be performed.
- If he wanted to give you a sex toy for Christmas, what would you ask for?
- Think of the rudest, most exciting sexual act you’ve ever engaged in with your partner. Now hold that thought and give him two minutes to correctly read your mind. If he can’t remember, you’ll soon have the chance to remind him.
Monogamy® has been devised for two consenting adults who wish to have fun and enjoy an intimate liaison with each other. As the game progresses, you will experience hilarious conversations and exciting invitations whilst learning more about each other’s minds and bodies and discovering what really lights your partner’s fire!
So dim the lights, switch off the phone and get ready to play the hottest game ever!
How to Play
Each player aims to go around the board six times, becoming progressively more intimate – twice at the intimate pink level, twice at the passionate purple level, and twice at the steamy red level.
Every time you pass “GO,” you should place a colored ring on your counter in the following order – pink, pink, purple, purple, red, and red. This will help you remember which level you are on.
You must also pick up a Fantasy card every time you pass “GO.”
You can only ever hold two Fantasy Cards, so you must discard one after you pass “GO” for the third time and each time after that. The winner is the first to complete six rounds, two pink, two purple, and two red. He/she can choose which of their two remaining Fantasy Cards to play by reading the card to their partner – that’s when the fantasy becomes a reality.
Start by positioning your two empty counters on the “GO” square.
To decide who starts first, look longingly into each other’s eyes. The last one to blink throws first!
Place a pink ring on your counter to remind you that you are on the pink level, and then roll the dice. Move the number shown on the die and carry out the action represented by the picture on the square – these actions are explained later.
When you land on a Monogamy® square, pick up the Monogamy® card corresponding to the level you are on. The person who lands on the square reads out and answers the question or carries out the action
under their gender heading.
- Intimate Pink Level – Listen, laugh, and learn as you reveal more about yourself and your partner. The start to your affair…
- Passionate Purple Level – More touching, stroking, and saucy conversations entwined with exciting, sensuous actions.
- Steamy Red Level – Hot, hot, hot. Steamy actions and scenarios take you to the brink and leave you longing for the final fantasy.
Some of the Monogamy® questions have a “T” branded in gold on the heart. These are “Treats” – special actions that you carry out over the coming days and weeks to help keep that extra special feeling of closeness long after the game finishes.
If you land on a Plain Heart, it is up to your imagination! You can use it to change the music, top up the drinks, or just to cool down! The glass (drink) simply allows you to take a well-earned drink, while the Shoe (strip) instructs you to take an item of clothing off. This can be done either by yourself or your partner in any way you wish.
Other Ways to Play Monogamy
Although twice around at each level is recommended, you can personalize Monogamy according to how you are both feeling. Here are some ideas for other ways to play – if you find any more, let us know!
Relighting the Fire
Build anticipation and rekindle passion by taking it slow. Agree to start by playing just the intimate (pink) level. You can decide between the two of you how many times you wish to play at this level.
Gradually move on to the passionate (purple) level – and when you both feel the time is right, the whole game, including the Steamy hot red! Agree in advance with your strategy – you will be amazed at how restrictions increase the desire!
Just go around each level once.
A Real Quickie
For when you are already in the mood and fancy a little quick and steamy sex – shuffle the fantasy cards, pick one out, and act out the scenario.
McPuffin Face (verified owner) –
It would be nice if it included a list of items for fulfilling cards. We loved playing it the first time. It made the whole process much more fun, and forced us to slow down and really enjoy each other.
We had to discard some cards and make some changes. A few cards are not Christian friendly. They tell you to put on porn and stuff like that. Game play is also too long. My husband was really needed some release to the point it was painful by the end. He loved a lot of the cards and parts of the game were good but really we had to alter it to work for us as well as get rid of many cards