Tips on Using the Leather Bed Restraint Kit
A few of our favorite, Christian tips on using this restraint set to further improve the quality of intimacy in your marriage bed.
- Have your way with me! Being restrained while your spouse tickles and teases you, or gives you cunnilingus or a blowjob, or makes love to you can be a huge turn-on for the giver and receiver.
Isn’t bondage a sin? This sex toy can be used in ways that do not honor God or your marriage along with most of the marital aids sold in this store. Being restrained or tied up during foreplay or sex is no different than being placed in a sex position, such as missionary, that limits your ability to move.
We believe being restrained during foreplay or intercourse is perfectly fine when all of these criteria are met:
- Both spouses are willing.
- The restrained spouse is not being devalued.
- The restrained spouse is not being hurt or made to feel affraid in any way.
- The restrained spouse can stop the activity at any time and be immediately un-restrained.
The Leather Bed Restraint Kit fits under your mattress with the wrist cuffs at the two corners of the mattress by the headboard and the two ankle cuffs near the foot of the bed. This restraint kit fits any size bed and tucks under your mattress when it’s not being used. The wrist and ankle cuffs include d-rings and swivel hooks for quick and easy release.
Measurements: Center strap adjusts up to 54 inches in length. Connector straps adjust up to 56 inches in length. Ankle cuffs adjusts from 8 inches to 12 inches in circumference. Wrist cuffs adjust from 6.5 to 10.5 inches in circumference.