Because of our products’ intimate nature and sanitary purposes, we do not accept returns for non-defective items. This is for our customers’ and staff’s health, safety, and peace of mind and is the only way we can guarantee the items have not been tampered with. Any item designed to come into contact with any body part or body fluid is non-returnable and, by law, non-resalable.
Think about it this way, would you want to buy a vibrator from a sex toy store that takes returns?
If the package a Liberator product was shipped in has been opened it can’t be returned. Please review the size information of Liberator products closely before purchasing.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel my order?
Email [email protected] as soon as possible. If your order has not been filled, we’ll cancel it immediately and issue a full refund. If your order has already been filled, you’ll have to refuse the package, and we’ll refund your credit card minus shipping charges as soon as we receive the package.
If you’ve received a defective item not covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, we’ll replace it with the same item or issue a refund. If the defective item is covered under a manufacturer warranty, you’ll have to get a replacement from the manufacturer.
Before contacting us about a defective item, try this:
- If your vibrator includes batteries, check for a battery-disabling pull tab, and pull it out if you find one.
- Make sure you’re using brand-new batteries. Sometimes the batteries that are supplied with the products go dead. Switch them out with brand new ones.
- Make sure you’re using the correct battery size. Products with small watch batteries require very specific sizes.
- Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly. If a battery is inserted backward, some vibrators won’t work.
- Make sure the endcap is completely closed. Many vibrators require the endcap to be closed completely to work.
- Read the directions carefully. Using the more advanced toys can be confusing at first. They often come “locked” to preserve their batteries and avoid embarrassing you with a vibrating box.