MarriedDance is a Christian-owned sex toy and marital aid superstore that’s run by a husband and wife team. We’ve been in business since 2012 and have helped thousands of couples add intimacy to their marriage beds. All of our products are displayed nudity-free with descriptions that are marriage-centered and informative. We also include Christian-friendly and marriage-centered one-on-one email support before and after the sale on everything from product features to advice about using the item to add intimacy to your marriage bed at no additional cost.
Continue reading for more details about our store and our beliefs.
- Our View on Sex Toy Usage
- Christian-friendly Environment & Support
- Why Shop Here?
- Why Trust Us?
- Return Policy
- Our Money-Back Guarantee
- Shipping & Packaging Information
- Email Privacy
- Pastor & Group Discounts
Our View on Sex Toy Usage
Vibrators have had a stigma associated with them among Christians for a long time because of their secular marketing, offensive packaging, and association with masturbation and porn. If you put all of that aside, a vibrator is neither good or bad, sinful or holy. It’s just an object that, if appropriately used, can be used to add intimacy to your marriage bed in a way that doesn’t cheapen sex.
Read our post, “Are Sex Toys OK in a Christian Marriage?” for an in-depth explanation of our views about using sex toys to add intimacy to your marriage bed.
Christian-friendly Environment and Support
We sell most of the same, popular sex toys and marital aids as secular stores. What sets us apart is our “Christian-friendly” environment and support. “Christian-friendly” doesn’t mean the toys are blessed or anything like that. “Christian-friendly” means all of the items in our store are displayed without nudity or models, and their descriptions are marriage-centered and God-honoring. Most of the product descriptions include a section that suggests a few ways the product can be used to spice things up.
We also do not carry products that we’ve found to be linked to or promote pornography. For example, we don’t carry toys that are branded “Fifty Shades of Grey” or items that are replicas of real people. We also don’t carry items with nudity on their packaging.
One-On-One, Excellent, Marriage-centered Support
Are you new to intimacy aids, or do you want to try something new? Check out our Pillow Talk Blog. It has lots of information about purchasing a vibrator and how to use each type.
If you have any questions about an item or how to use it to add intimacy in your marriage bed, we offer Christian-friendly, marriage-centered, one-on-one email support before and after your purchase at no additional cost. Send us your question, and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Why Shop Here?
Service Before AND After the Sale
Along with being Christian-owned, nudity-free, and marriage-centered, we try our best to educate our customers on how to use the items they purchase. Try getting that from Amazon! Many of our product descriptions give suggestions about how to use them, and we’re always happy to guide you on using the products after your purchase for as long as you need. We’re only an email away if you have any questions about a product before or after your purchase.
Why Trust Us?
Several thousand couples have trusted us with their intimacy aid purchases since we opened in 2012. We’ve sold sex aids to people from North Pole, AK to Miami, FL, from the retired couple down the street to the newlyweds next door, from the pastor and his wife to the occasional churchgoer. Couples from all walks of life trust us with discreet ordering and delivery.
Several marriage bloggers and sex experts also trust us enough to recommend MarriedDance to their readers. Here are a few of the more popular marriage blogs that promote or mention MarriedDance and our products.
- Dr. Shannon Chavez: A nationally recognized sex expert.
- Dr. Jennifer Degler: Psychologist, life coach, author, speaker, wife, and mom, Dr. Jennifer Degler is passionate about helping people create healthy, successful relationships. Dr. Jenn is an affiliate and promotes MarriedDance in her Dare of the Month club.
- Hot, Holy, & Humorous: Should You Get a Sex Pillow?
- Uncovering Intimacy: Jay Dee is an affiliate of MarriedDance.
- Forgiven Wife: Chris is an affiliate of MarriedDance.
- I Am The Sex Talk Lady: Keelie is an affiliate of MarriedDance. She also blogs at Love Hope Adventure.
- Ultimate Intimacy App: We’ve partnered with the creators of the most popular, Christian-friendly couple’s app to help you make the best love you can make.
Many of our customers are also referred to us by pastors of all denominations, marriage intimacy classes and conferences, Christian counselors, and sex therapists. We’re even cited as a reputable place for Christian patients to shop for marital aids in a medical textbook!
Because of the intimate nature of our products and for sanitary purposes, we do not accept returns for non-defective items. This is for the health, safety, and peace of mind of our customers and staff and is the only way we can guarantee the items have not been tampered with. Any item that is designed to come into contact with any body part or body fluid is non-returnable and by law non-resalable.
Think about it this way, would you want to buy a vibrator from a sex toy store that takes returns?
What if I change my mind, and want to cancel my order?
Email [email protected] as soon as possible. If your order has not been filled, we’ll cancel it immediately and issue a full refund. If your order has already been filled, you’ll have to refuse the package, and we’ll refund your credit card minus shipping charges as soon as we receive the package.
If you’ve received a defective item that is not covered by a manufacturer warranty, we’ll replace it with the same item or issue a refund. If the defective item is covered under a manufacturer warranty, you’ll have to get a replacement from the manufacturer.
Before contacting us about a defective item, try this:
- If your vibrator includes batteries, check for a battery-disabling pull tab, and pull it out if you find one.
- Make sure you’re using brand new batteries. Sometimes the batteries that are supplied with the products go dead. Switch them out with brand new ones.
- Make sure you’re using the correct battery size. Products with small watch batteries require very specific sizes.
- Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly. If a battery is inserted backward, some vibrators won’t work.
- Make sure the endcap is completely closed. Many vibrators require the endcap to be closed completely to work.
- Read the directions carefully. Using the more advanced toys can be confusing at first. They often come “locked” to preserve their batteries and avoid embarrassing you with a vibrating box.
Our Money-Back Guarantee and Warranty
All of our products are guaranteed to be in working order when they arrive. When you receive your package, promptly check the items to make sure they are in working order. If you have received a defective item or have an issue with your order, please email [email protected] as soon as possible. We’ll work with you to resolve your problem.
All items are guaranteed to be in working order and are warrantied for 30 days after receiving them. Many of our premium items include a manufacturer warranty for up to 10 years. If the product includes a warranty, you should contact the manufacturer about receiving a replacement.
Shipping and Packaging Information
Your privacy is a high priority for us. We understand that you don’t want your package to scream “I just bought a vibrator from MarriedDance!” Our discreet packaging doesn’t contain anything that gives away its contents. There’s no branding, and the return label reads Shipping Department.
All orders except Liberator sex pillows are usually processed and shipped within a business day or less. Orders that are placed around holidays or sales can take up to two business days to process and ship.
- FREE USPS First Class: Orders over $100 or newsletter subscribers are eligible.
- USPS Priority: $8.95 – Most orders arrive in 1-3 business days.
- USPS First Class $4.95 – Most orders arrive in 3-5 business days.
Note: Shipment times do not include processing time. For example, a normal order takes us 1 business day to fill and USPS 3 days to deliver for a total of 4 business days.
We ship to post office boxes, but we can’t guarantee that you’ll receive it. Most P.O. boxes will accept large packages, but it’s good to check with them first to make sure. If your package is refused, we’ll issue a refund for your order minus shipping when we receive it.
Shipping Liberator Products
All Liberator products are made to order and ship directly from Liberator via UPS Ground. All Liberator sex pillows are vacuum-compressed and shipped in plain, brown packaging that doesn’t give away its contents or where it came from. If your order includes items other than Liberator gear, they will ship separately and probably arrive before the Liberator gear.
We currently only ship within the US.
We know that many families have shared, family email accounts and/or don’t want unsolicited emails arriving in their mailbox trying to sell them another vibrator. When you place an order with us, you’ll only receive two emails from us under normal circumstances.
- First Email: Immediately after placing your order you’ll receive a confirmation email stating that we received your order. If you do not receive an email immediately, check your spam or junk folder.
- Second Email: Within two business days* you’ll receive a second email that gives you a heads up that your order has shipped. It’ll contain the tracking number(s), so you will know when your package(s) will arrive. *Orders containing Liberator products can take up to a week to ship or longer during busy periods.
After you’ve received the second email, you won’t hear from us again unless you join our newsletter.
Pastor and Group Discounts
We give pastor and group discounts for marriage intimacy classes and conferences. Contact us for more details.
Where did the name “MarriedDance” originate?
Did you mean “Marriage Dance?” No, the phrase “married dance” was a fun term my spouse and I used when talking about having sex when the kids were around. So, sex was referred to as doing the “married dance.”