We believe one of the purposes God created sex is for married couples to express their love for each other. We also believe that He intends sex to be an intimate experience enjoyed by both spouses. While sex on its own is very intimate and enjoyable, adding sex toys or marital aids to your sexual activities can add intimacy and playfulness to your marriage bed which often leads to strengthening your marriage overall.
What makes us unique?
Almost all sex toy retailers show nudity, sell pornography, and promote actions that don’t fall in line with Christian beliefs. We are very unique. Our store doesn’t contain nudity or any pornographic material, and our products’ descriptions promote marriage and educate you on using them in a manner that is less likely to cheapen sex if used properly.
Why shop here?
MarriedDance is a Christian-owned sex toy store run by a husband and wife team. We strive to help married couples develop stronger, more intimate relationships by adding intimacy and playfulness to their marriage beds through the use of sex toys, marital aids, and knowledge.
We’re happy to answer any of your questions relating to sex toys in your marriage bed before and after you make a purchase with us. Don’t be shy; ask away.
We’re trusted by several popular marriage blogs.
- Hot, Holy, & Humorous: Should You Get a Sex Pillow?
- Uncovering Intimacy: Jay Dee is an affiliate of MarriedDance.
- Forgiven Wife: Chris is an affiliate of MarriedDance.
- I Am The Sex Talk Lady: Keelie is an affiliate of MarriedDance. She also blogs at Love Hope Adventure.
Thousands of couples too!
Thousands of couples have trusted us over the years to provide a clean, discreet, marriage-centered place to purchase marital aids.
How did you come up with the name Married Dance?
The phrase “married dance” was used by my spouse and I as a way of saying “having sex” during the first years of our marriage. For example, if I felt like having sex I would initiate by asking “Hey, you wanna go do the married dance?” It was a silly way of asking, “Want to have sex?”
Question, comment, suggestion?
Do you have any questions, comments, or messages of encouragement about what we do or the products we sell? We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email, and we’ll answer it as soon as we can.
- Return Policy
- Shipping and Packaging Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
Our Other Websites
When we first opened for business, it was very clear that many Christians were looking for “Christian-friendly” information about sex. Since we’re all about adding intimacy to Christians’ marriage beds; we created a few safe, Christian-friendly websites about sexual positions and techniques.
- ChristianFriendlySexPositions.com: The name says it all. CFSPs lists over 200 sex positions. All of them are illustrated and described in a Christian-friendly marriage-centered way. Users can also sign up for a free account and save their favorite positions so that they can be easily referred to later.
- MarriageBed.tips: You’ve got the basics of sex down. Marriage Bed Tips goes into detail about manual stimulation, cunnilingus, and fellatio techniques all in a safe, Christian-friendly, marriage centered manner of course.