How do I use the Love Rider Jack Rabbit Vibrator?
It requires 2 AA batteries, not included. Press, the power button on the remote, to turn it on and press the button on the underside of the remote to cycle through its ten vibration modes.
The Love Rider Jack Rabbit Vibrator can be used as a great Christian intimacy sexual aid by stimulating your g-spot and clitoris with its vibrating shaft and bunny ears. It includes two vibrators, one at the tip of the shaft for g-spot stimulation and the other in the bunny ears for clitoral stimulation. Apply water-based lube to the shaft of the vibrator. Insert it into her vagina and turn it on to her desired setting.
Ensure your Love Rider Jack Rabbit Vibrator and all of your marital aids have a long, productive life by thoroughly cleaning them after every use. We highly recommend using antibacterial cleaner or warm water and soap to clean your marriage toys and let them air-dry overnight. It’s also a good idea to remove the batteries from the rabbit vibrator when it’s not being used to ensure a long battery life.
- Premium, solid, sturdy, unscented Silicone dual probe
- Flexes and moves with you
- 10 powerful functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation
- Instant off button with LED light
- Powerful dual motors
- State-of-the-art controller with memory chip that resumes last function used
- Auto on/off button
- Superior suction cup base for versatile use with or without harness
- Silicone (probe) ABS (controller) Phthalate-Free PVC (cord)
- 5” x 1.75”/12.75 cm x 4.5 cm (shaft)
- 1.75” x 1”/4.5 cm x 2.5 cm (rabbit)
- Requires 2 AA Batteries