We ran a survey a few years ago and learned the average couple uses about three sex positions per lovemaking session and only has five total positions in their repertoire. These sex position cards are a great tool for discovering new sex positions that add variety and adventure to lovemaking that you’ll enjoy together for a lifetime!
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Print this printable on 60 lb to 100 lb paper using a color printer for best results. Smooth cardstock works best.
- Cut out the individual position cards.
- Go through each position card with your spouse, and throw out any positions that will never be tried.
- Here’s where the fun begins! Pull a few position cards, and give them a try during lovemaking.
Tip: If an illustration needs more explanation, scan the QR code using your smartphone’s camera app, and it’ll take you directly to that position’s page.
- Place the position cards you enjoyed in a “keep” stack, and place the others in a “try again later” stack, or throw them away.
Over time you’ll end up with a stack of sex position cards you and your spouse can enjoy together for a lifetime!
Sex Position Games
Here are some fun sex position game ideas that can be played using the “keep” stack of position cards you’ve collected to keep sexy time fresh and exciting!
- Place the cards in a hat, and draw a random position to enjoy anytime during sex to change the sensations and break out of the same old routine.
- Give your spouse a hint about what poses you’d like to relish with them that evening by placing a few sex position cards in secluded spots where they’ll discover them throughout the day.
- Each partner picks a position of their choice from the stack of cards before having sex to enjoy during that session.
- Give the stack of cards to your spouse so they can redeem one for a sex position of their choice anytime you make love.
A picture is not always worth a thousand words. Some of our sex positions need more explanation than an illustration can provide to be thoroughly enjoyed. Get a detailed description of a sex position by scanning the QR code at the bottom of the card with your smartphone’s camera app.
CFSPs’ Golden Rule: Give each position at least two tries before deciding if you like it or not. Sometimes trying a new position is like learning to ride a bike. It’s awkward at first, but after a few tries, it becomes really fun.
Smooth Cardstock Works Best: Print your cards on smooth cardstock for the best results. Grainy or textured cardstock may cause little details of the QR codes to bleed and become unreadable.
Save paper by printing only the positions you’ll use. We’ve organized the position cards into groups. Sex positions are on pages 2-22, oral sex positions on pages 23-26, and positions that require sex pillows on pages 27-29.
If I purchase the sex position cards and more positions are added to the collection, how can I get the new positions without purchasing it again? See the “Expansion Packs” section below.
My phone doesn’t interpret the QR codes. What can I do? 1. Make sure the cards are printed on smooth paper. 2. Hold your phone closer to the card. 3. If you’re using an Android phone, try a different QR code reading app. Some Android QR code reading apps are not very good at reading QR codes.
Do you offer pre-made sex position cards that I can buy? Yes. We have a deck of sex position cards.
We’ve added an expansion pack that includes the positions that were added after the Position Cards Printable was initially created. Customers who placed orders before August 21, 2020, can contact us and we’ll send them the expansion pack free of charge.
- Number of Positions: 274
- Format: PDF Download
- Card Size: 2.25 x 3.5 inches (standard playing card)
- Pages: 36
- Page Size: Standard 8.5 x 11 inches (letter)
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi, high-resolution for print
- Language: English
Note: These are not physical cards. You must print them yourself.
IMPORTANT: All sales of digital products are final and are not refundable.