Tips on Using the ON Arousal Gel
A few of our favorite, Christian tips on using this sexual enhancer to further improve the quality of intimacy in your marriage bed.
- Foreplay: Apply a drop to your clitoris during the day to help get you turned on for an amazing night. Apply a drop or two to your clitoris or nipples during foreplay to add stimulation.
- Intercourse: Apply a drop to your wife’s clitoris before lovemaking to make her clitoris more sensitive while making love to you.
ON Arousal Gel is a water-based, botanical formula that creates a warm or cool, buzzing sensation that awakens her nerve endings and increases blood flow to the area where it’s been applied. This gel helps a woman’s body respond easier to physical stimulation and raises her arousal level. You’ll start feeling the warm, buzzing sensation almost immediately after being applied, and the sensations will last for about 45 minutes. Each 1 fl. oz. bottle contains about 100 applications!
The increased blood flow may also help you naturally increase your production of personal lubrication. This is extremely helpful for women going through hormone changes, hysterectomy, or while taking some medications that decrease their body’s ability to self-lubricate.
The Original formula gives a warm, buzzing sensation, and the Ice formula gives a cool, buzzing sensation. The Coffee Cake formula is flavored for use during oral sex.
- It is the most powerful formula available on the market
- It creates a unique buzzing, vibration sensation on the clitoris or nipples
- It is made of 100% natural botanical ingredients and essential oils
- Medically endorsed by Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD
- It is safe and pleasurable to use during cunnilingus
- There is no menthol, L-Arginine, glycerin or parabens
- It does not dry out vaginal tissue
Water, Propanediol, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend including: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond, Rosmarinus Officinal is Rosemary, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum, Peppermint Oil Terpene free, Cellulose, Stevia, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Natural Flavors.